Armstrong Service Agreement Plan (ASAP)
Nothing empowers a consumer like having choices, because one size definitely doesn’t fit everyone. That’s why Armstrong Plumbing, Air & Electric has revolutionized our Armstrong Service Agreement Plan (ASAP). Now you have the choice of five different plans to fit your needs and your budget.
Armstrong understands sometimes there’s just not enough money at the end of the month. Our Base Protection Plan is affordable but can still spot problems before a major breakdown happens. The plan includes:
- 2 Safety inspections per year
- A filter change during each inspection
- Priority emergency service 24/7
When you move up to Prime Protection those system inspections become tune-ups by our highly-trained Armstrong technicians. The regular maintenance satisfies manufacturer warranty requirements.
- 1 Cooling system tune-up per year
- 1 Heating system tune-up per year
- No overtime fees for service calls
Armstrong’s Signature Protection plan is very similar to what many of our customers have had for years. It includes everything in Prime Protection and adds additional benefits.
- 10% Discount on HVAC parts & labor
- 10% Discount on service charge
- HVAC equipment buyback program ($100 for each year of ASAP membership up to $500)
The big addition to the Prestige Plan is that it includes a yearly plumbing inspection to spot plumbing disasters before they happen. It also expands many of the benefits you receive in the Signature Plan.
- 1 plumbing system inspection per year
- 15% Off all plumbing parts & labor
- HVAC parts & labor discounts increases to 15%
- Service charge discount increases to 15%
- A water heater buyback program ($50/year for 2 years)
Do you want to “drive” home in the Cadillac of service plans? Then Royale Protection is the one for you. It not only includes HVAC and plumbing, but also your home’s electrical system. In addition to everything we’ve already mentioned you will receive:
- 1 Electrical inspection a year
- 15% Off electrical parts and labor
- No parts or labor charges for many common HVAC repairs
So, now ASAP stands for choices. You get to choose how much protection and peace of mind you need and can afford.