It’s what everyone tries to do when the calendar turns to January; make changes in their life or lifestyle for the year ahead. One common goal is to find ways to cut those monthly bills. Armstrong Plumbing, Air & Electric is ready, willing, and able to help because we do much more than just HVAC repair in Lubbock, TX and all of West Texas.
- Heating & cooling:
- Typically, this is the largest energy user in the home. The time could be right to upgrade your HVAC systems, especially if they are more than 10 years old. You could cut your monthly energy costs by 30% or more, meaning the investment will pay for itself in the long term.
- New programmable thermostat:
- If you don’t have one, now is the time to get it. When used properly, it can cut your costs by up to 10% a year. The technology is changing rapidly when it comes to systems control. Don’t get left behind. Armstrong features the latest technology from Honeywell and Lennox.
- Lighting upgrade:
- If you’re still using the old incandescent light bulbs, you are throwing away money every month. LED bulbs are getting cheaper and cheaper to buy. A 6-watt LED bulb puts out as much light as a 50-Watt traditional bulb so you are saving electricity and an LED bulb can last for years. As part of our electrical maintenance services in Lubbock, TX, Armstrong has complete packages to help you upgrade the lighting in your entire home.
- Hot water heater:
- This is generally the 2nd largest energy user in the home. Often times it makes sense to upgrade to a new tankless style hot water system. The water isn’t heated until you use it. In other words, you are not wasting energy keeping an entire tank of water hot 24-7.
- Water usage:
- You may think about how much electricity you waste, but what about your water usage? Think how much Armstrong can cut your water use with low flow faucets, shower heads, and water-saving toilets. It’s just one part of the plumbing services we offer for Lubbock, TX
Every one of these steps can save you money over the course of the new year. You know what else they do? They make you better stewards of the earth’s natural resources. If everyone takes steps to reduce wasteful use of energy and water, we will be leaving a better world for our children.
Right now, some of you are asking, “But how am I going to pay for these improvements?” Sometimes the best choice is to use someone else’s money. Armstrong has several financing plans to fit all of your needs. Some HVAC systems can be financed for as long as 10 years. We work with several national and local lenders to find a plan to fit your budget.
The new year is here so don’t wait. Call Armstrong Plumbing, Air & Electric now to learn more about saving money by improving your home comfort systems.