Plumbers keep the world unclogged and flowing… literally. Indoor plumbing is a modern convenience that we have all enjoyed for many decades now, but it doesn’t just keep itself in good working condition. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, you know that a properly functioning plumbing system is crucial to your family and customers’ health, comfort and convenience. You probably also know that a commercial plumber is not quite the same as a residential plumber. But if you don’t, your friends here at Armstrong Plumbing, Air & Electric are happy to fill you in so you know what to look for when you need a plumber.
ALL PLUMBERS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL
The Merriam Webster dictionary defines a plumber as “one who installs, repairs, and maintains piping, fittings, and fixtures involved in the distribution and use of water in a building.” Fair enough, but it makes sense that you would not call the same plumber that installs hot water systems in a shopping center to unclog the toilet at your home, right? Basically, there are three types of plumbers. Let’s look at the differences:
- COMMERCIAL. These plumbers are trained and certified to work on big public plumbing systems such as schools, factories and hospitals. Their expertise lies in larger equipment and service applications.
- RESIDENTIAL. These men and women are the folks who do the installations on new homes or new additions to existing homes. Even though they install the pipes, etc., they are usually not trained to perform the maintenance and service on the systems they install.
- SERVICE & REPAIR. Another good term for these licensed pros is tradesman, because they are trained and experienced in just about every residential problem you can think off. They can adapt and troubleshoot all sorts of scenarios and know that each and every call is unique. These folks also have to have great social skills to deal with customers when they enter their homes.
LUBBOCK, TEXAS PLUMBER
Armstrong Plumbing, Air & Electric has been handling our customers’ plumbing needs for decades and our licensed professionals are Lubbock’s best. We offer full commercial plumbing services and we also handle all the plumbing jobs/repairs – big or small – for our residential customers. Here are just a few of the issues we can quickly take care of when our customers call:
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged toilets
- Leaking fixtures, such as faucets and shower heads
- Water heaters
- Pipe inspections and repair
Of course, we handle much more than that and we also offer our customers a surefire way to stay on top of plumbing maintenance with our Armstrong Service Agreement Plan (ASAP). Membership in the Prestige and Royals tiers include annual inspections and discounts on parts and labor. Better Call Armstrong and find out more today!