If you are a business owner, you probably have a full plate most days. When your name is in capital letters, it means – like President Harry Truman once said – “the buck stops here.” The issues that fall under your jurisdiction can range from personnel to budgeting and everything in between. So, it probably goes without saying that one problem you don’t want to deal with is one involving your company’s plumbing system. A water leak or shutoff or toilet malfunction can not only inconvenience your employees and customers but can also cause a shutdown that impacts the bottom line.
COMMERCIAL PLUMBING PROBLEMS
Your friends at Armstrong Plumbing, Air & Electric have been servicing the Lubbock, Texas business community since 1934, so we know how important a properly-functioning plumbing system can be to your business. With that in mind, here are some early warning signs that plumbing problems may be headed your way:
- Low Water Pressure. A gradual loss in water pressure could indicate a partial plumbing line blockage that may require only minimal repair. A sudden, dramatic loss of water pressure may be the result of a broken pipe or complete blockage and requires immediate attention. Either way, our plumbing professionals have the equipment to detect leaks, stoppages etc. in concealed plumbing lines.
- Slow Drains. If you notice any slow drainage, it is best to schedule with a plumbing professional immediately. Sometimes – especially when dealing with large or multi-story buildings – it can take some time to locate a blockage or other problem hidden from view. Time is of the essence!
- Leaks. Always a telltale sign that something is wrong. If you notice any water spots on ceilings or on floors near or around fixtures, call in a plumber for an inspection. This is especially crucial if you notice any kind of leak whatsoever regarding the water heating system in your business. A water heater or boiler failure can lead to major property damage, so act now if you suspect this equipment is leaking.
- Bad Smells. Nasty odors emanating from drains, appliances or fixtures could mean blockage in the main sewer drain. Immediate attention is needed to make sure that drain is unclogged and to determine what could be causing the odors, which could be harmful to your employees and customers.
No matter how big or how small, Armstrong Mechanical stands ready to answer the call whenever our commercial customers need us. Plumbing issues can be more costly to the business community – especially if your business is in the retail or food service sectors. We offer complete commercial plumbing services, including:
- Drain Cleaning/Unclogging & Leak Detection
- Sewer Video Inspections
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections.
- Water Heater & Boiler Service & Installation
- New Plumbing Pipe & Fixture Repair and Replacement