To call or not to call. That is the question when we have a problem with our home. Here is a list of warning signs for your home that should not be ignored. Make an appointment for a checkup with a professional electrician, HVAC technician, or skilled plumber if your home has the following warning signs.
Plumbing issues can be such a headache, especially if it isn’t something you can fix yourself. If you have any of these issues in your home, it might be time to give the plumbers at Armstrong a call.
- Plumbing drains “chug” like the sound of an empty soda bottle
- Toilets don’t flush properly
- Slight, persistent running water sound in toilet
- Tapping, banging noise from pipes
- Low water pressure
- Constant, repeated slow draining
- Leakage or occasional mild flooding
Heating and Cooling:
With summer in full effect here in Lubbock, TX, it might be time to contact the HVAC technicians at Armstrong to help with the following issues.
- Excessive noise
- AC or heat pump frequently turns on and off
- Uneven temperatures room to room
- Increased electricity consumption
- Excessive dust in home
- Requires frequent repair
- System is over 10 years old
Electrical issues might be the trickiest of them all, and one of the most dangerous things to fix on your own. If you don’t have any experience with electrical work or wiring, it’s time to leave it to the electricians at Armstrong. Not only is it extremely dangerous, but if electrical work isn’t done properly, it can lead to expensive fixes. If you have any of these symptoms in your home, call the professionally trained and licensed electricians at Armstrong now.
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Switches or outlets are hot and/or emit strong, unpleasant odor
- Fuses and circuit breakers are blown or tripped often
- Cords, outlets and switch-plates are discolored
- Old aluminum wiring
- Pre-50’s home construction should have a thorough inspection
Water, Mold, & Rot:
- Water seepage or standing water in the basement or crawlspace
- A musty, moldy odor
- Wood surfaces are discolored and dull
- Wood grain has splits
- Paint blisters or peels
- Excessive condensation on windows
- Mold on furniture
Call Armstrong Today for All Your Home Warning Signs
Armstrong Plumbing, Air, and Electric is here for all your home maintenance problems. We have trained and licensed electricians, heating and cooling specialists, and plumbers on deck to handle any issues that are out of your hands. Call us today so we can help diagnose your problems and get your home back on the right track.